We are happy to share this increadible initiative by the YMCA. Y Mind, is a mental health program that offers support for those who are experiencing mild to moderate anxiety or stress. Y Mind participants learn evidence-based coping skills based on Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), mindfulness and self-compassion, and connect with peers who are experiencing similar thoughts and feelings.
Programs are offered online and in-person and there is no cost to participate.
If you have any questions, please contact: Danyca MacDonald (She/Her), Mental Wellness Facilitator
Are you a Club Mont Ste. Marie Member?
There are a lot of great reasons to be a Club Mont Ste. Marie member, most importantly supporting the growth and development of the Alpine program for our athletes. The Club also supports various social activities which we are keen to resume, hopefully in the near future!
Club membership is automatically included for those families registered in the Alpine Racing program, but all friends and extended families are invited and encouraged to join the Club! Membership is required to have access to sign up for various volunteer opportunities throughout the season.
We have transitioned to a new Club platform, and hence the process for membership has changed. Please follow the instructions below to join:
- Click on Register in the upper right hand corner
- Adults seeking to register themselves or their families you would select: "I am an adult looking to register myself as a Club member"
- Create a profile for you and/or your family
- Once complete, please go to the home page to Login to the portal (top right corner) and enter the site with your user name and password. Portal website: https://app.clubs.studio/en/login
- Please go to ”Store” on the left side of the page
- Select “Add to cart” on either the “Family Membership – Club MSM” or “Individual “Friend of Club MSM” Membership” and follow instructions
Congratulations Team MSM, we WON! An incredible team effort and come from behind victory to capture the $50,000.
We collectively posted 4,200 Instagram photos that captured the spirit of MSM, proving that our little community sure punches above its weight, beating out sixty other Peaks from across Canada. For quick historical reference, you can always visit Instagram and type in #toppeakmontstemarie. The photos should be there forever.
To honour Mackenzie and to thank them for the $50,000, we are officially changing the section of the Dustin Cook run known as "Rock Cut" to the "Mackenzie Cut."
Thank you to Mackenzie Investments for pulling all of us and the country of skiers together. It's been fun. Congratulations to all finalists and especially to Calabogie and Camp Fortune for also reaching the top five. As a consolation, the good news is that the "Mackenzie Cut" will benefit their athletes as well, the region wins.